CRT Funding: Updates & Expectations for Interesting Times
Funding for Complex Rehab Technology (CRT) is going through interesting times that include the evolution of Medicare competitive bidding, the nationwide expansion of prior authorization, a changing of the guard at the PDAC, and potential changes to other reimbursement and coverage policies, from titanium frames to seat elevation.
Join long-time reimbursement specialist Jim Stephenson of Permobil as we recap 2018 and discuss what to expect in CRT funding and payor policies for 2019.
What You’ll Learn:
- Competitive bidding: Is working with Medicare as part of its upcoming two-year “any willing provider” structure a good idea for your business?
- A recap of the prior authorization policy that has expanded nationwide.
- What to expect as Palmetto GBA becomes the new PDAC.
- Updating Medicare’s coverage policy on titanium frames for ultralightweight manual chairs.
- Examining the “reasonable, useful lifetime” span for wheelchair seat cushions and backs.
- Plus: The growing push for Medicare to fund seat elevation, new Medicare beneficiary cards, and differentiating Group 2 versus Group 3 power wheelchairs from a coding and funding perspective.
Don’t miss this educational opportunity for ATPs, clinicians, technicians, CRT managers/executives, funding specialists, referral sources and payors.
Duration: 1 hour
Don’t miss out… register today!
Only $89 for access to the on-demand version of the event which will be available until March 14, 2019.